If you have lived experience of food insecurity, or are involved with a project working to end food poverty in Greater Manchester, then we want you to be a part of the Network.
How you want to be involved is up to you:
- Sign up to the Mailing List to hear about new events and activities
- Attend the wider network events every three months. These currently take place virtually and will be advertised through the mailing list and on the News And Events page.
- Let us know about good practice in ending food poverty that you are involved in, or a problem you’ve spotted that you don’t think is being addressed by contacting email@example.com
- Volunteer to be part of one of our Task Force Groups focused on delivering this year’s key priorities, as outlined on the About page.
- Volunteer to be the link person for your borough or field of work. We will soon be sharing which areas we’re looking for representatives from on the About page under ‘Who is involved in the FSAN?